OpenSSL and names in copyright notices

I am packaging tinymail for the Debian distribution and I have a few
points I would like to raise here:

I am having to disable building tests, including the demoui, because they
are licensed under the GPL only, and therefore cannot be linked with
OpenSSL[0]. It would be great if you could include an exception to the
GPL[1] so the tests could be built and distributed, or release them
under the LGPL, the main tinymail license.

Also, copyright notices should have names. Offending files are:

 * bindings/python/pytny-session-camel.[ch]
 * bindings/python/pytny-status.[ch]

This isn't urgent, but it would be great if you could add names to

Kind regards,

Jonny Lamb, UK                                   jonnylamb jonnylamb com                                     GPG: 0x2E039402