Re: openssl vs. nss
- From: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- To: Henry Heiner <henryheiner googlemail com>
- Cc: tinymail-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: openssl vs. nss
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:07:11 +0100
Yep, the OpenSSL code is insufficiently tested. But please feel free to
test with the OpenSSL support, and provide enhancements and patches.
The file that implements it is called camel-tcp-stream-openssl.c
On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 15:42 +0100, Henry Heiner wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> what is with this message, is it really recommended to use NSS?
> camel-lite-WARNING **: tinymail: Using openssl, which is not fully
> tested or supported. NSS is recommended instead.
> tinymail-devel-list mailing list
> tinymail-devel-list gnome org
Philip Van Hoof, freelance software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev