Re: Patch: fix some camel operation and camel queue leaks

José Dapena Paz escribiu:
> 	Hi,
>
> 	This patch fixes some leak references (and improves a bit other
> references usage), mainly related to camel operation and camel queue.
>
> 	We also make the reference from tny camel queue to account be weak, so
> that the queue thread can be freed.

The problem here was that there was a reference loop between the queue
and the accounts that made both unable to be unreferenced. It could be
fixed using the dispose mechanism, but we thought it'd be better to use
weak refs for this case because the dispose mechanism will force the MUA
developer to take care of that, and sometimes is really difficult to
know even when to do the dispose because there could be a lot of
references scattered in different mail operations that would not get on
well with an early dispose.

Br