Re: Python bindings update.

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 10:30 +0000, Mark Doffman wrote:

> I update the Python bindings .defs files today, and associated .override
> files. This means that the Python bindings should again build for
> everyone.

Great!, Thanks a lot.

Sadly it didn't make it for our 007 pre release, but of course will
0.0.8 and 1.0 have your updates.

Are you going to the Berlin Gtk+ hackers day btw? I'm planning to take a
look at automated binding generation based on vala's gidl files together
with Jürg. Maybe both bindings (Vala and Python) can be generated at the
same time? (pybank, etc)