Problem when adding a folder to the folder store tree model

Hi,

when you create a folder under some folder that has the same name than
other folder in other account, then the folder is added to the model to
the first folder found with the same name. The reason is this portion of
code in tny-gtk-folder-store-tree-model.c:951

if (!found) {
	if (fol && TNY_IS_FOLDER (fol))
		mid = tny_folder_get_id (TNY_FOLDER (fol));
	if (parent_store && TNY_IS_FOLDER (parent_store))
		sid = tny_folder_get_id (TNY_FOLDER (parent_store));
	if (sid && mid && !strcmp (sid, mid))
		found = TRUE;
}

I think this comparison is wrong but maybe I'm missing something.

Br