Re: Ask one question

Zhang, Jingke escribiu:
> Hi all,
>     I am a newer to tinymail community. When I use TnySendQueue API, I found a signal "error_happen" (of TnySendQueueIface) can not be triggered, even if we send a msg to wrong mail address.
>
>     Could any one help to show a way to trigger this signal? Thank you very much!

Jingke there are several situations where that signal could be emitted:
   * the send queue cannot read the messages in the outbox
   * the send queue cannot move the sent messages to the sent folder
   * the send queue cannot create the thread that will send the messages
asynchronously
   * several problems sending messages: impossible to connect to smtp
server, camel service not being available or authentication errors,

Best regards