Re: new API proposal find_msg_async

Hey Sergio!

Can you also move the original find_msg in the TNY_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
ifdef and add the deprecation marker in the gtk-doc comments?

Unless necessary for Modest it was not required to create a new
TNY_FOLDER_STATUS_CODE_FIND_MSG. Reusing the status-code for GET_MSG was
sufficient for me (but you choose, maybe it's indeed better to be more
fine grained about this).

I'm fine with reusing the GetMsg's info structure, but please add some
comments near the structure explaining that two async implementations
are using the structure. That way will a future developer be alarmed
when changing things here.

! And now ...

Finally the blocker issue with your patch is that you didn't implement
it for TnyMergeFolder. Without that implementation of your new method, I
wont accept the patch. Of course.