If somebody is interested in porting stuff to cool targets

For WinCE I think the steps would go like this:
o. Download and install http://cegcc.sourceforge.net/ (alien on the RPM
   works fine on Ubuntu)
o. Port libiconv and get it compiled
o. Port pthread-win32 (somebody has been working on hard on getting
   pthread-win32 ported to WinCE, followup on this work)
o. Port glib
o. Get a basic Tinymail (without support for Gtk+ compiled)
o. Test some basic types like the TnyList
o. Port Gtk+ using tor's gtk-win32 port
o. Port the libtinymailui-gtk+ library
o. Implement a HTML TnyMsgView that uses the native browser of WinCE
o. Implement .NET bindings
o. Make the .NET bindings work with Compact Framework .NET
o. Implement a demo CF.NET E-mail client

I think all this combined is a one year one men project. Although some
parts will probably be done by other people while you would be
developing on earlier points in this list.

If somebody is interested in this, or needs my assistance, I'd be happy
to help out.

For P.i.p.s. I have no idea at this moment. I also think you will need
to port iconv, but not pthread (as P.i.p.s. provides this). I think some
people might have ported an older version glib too. So double check what
other people have already finished. Maybe also contact Nokia about your
plans. Who knows they are interested in such a port (Tinymail on the S60
series, that would be nice).

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog