Making Mark Doffmain Python binding maintainer

Mark Doffman has been working a lot on the Python bindings for the last
few days. He has mostly been E-mailing me in private about his progress.

I already asked him to use the mailing list more often, no need to worry
about that ;-) for the others.

Other than that, because he gave me a very nice (and huge) patch that
fixes quite a lot of the Python bindings ... I decided to make him
maintainer of the bindings/python directory in the repository.

Everybody interested in improving the Python bindings can from now on
report to Mark Doffman.

Please do keep using this mailing list for patches and contributions to
the Python bindings, so that I can too review patches. A green light
from Mark, however, is commit permission (if you have access for that,
else he can commit it for you).

Mark will forward his patch to the mailing list soon. I'm hoping to
include his work either in pre-release 0.0.2 or in pre-release 0.0.3.

The importance of the Python bindings is mostly for the OLPC project.
It's indeed a goal and milestone to get Tinymail on the OLPC devices.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog