Re: Pending patch that will significantly change the API and ABI

El mié, 24-10-2007 a las 17:14 +0200, Philip Van Hoof escribió:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm sending this patch so that everybody can prepare for this big API
> and cache-format change.
>
> The priority flags will (most likely) become normal flags in stead of
> two bit flags. This will most likely be in place during pre release
> 0.0.4

	Then maybe it's time to have some versioning of the cache format, so
that Tinymail can detect when a cache is not compatible and regenerate
it properly.

	Of course this works in two ways. You have to detect when the client is
new and the cache is old, but also when the cache is new, and the client
is old (for example, using different tinymail versions over the same
user account, as nfs deployments usually allow to happen).

--
Jose Dapena Paz <jdapena igalia com>
Igalia