tinymail-maemo without conic

Hi,

Attached is a small patch to enable building tinymail-maemo without
conic, and providing a fake tny-device which has the same API as
the one which uses conic.

At this moment, it just assumes we're always online. Obviously,
it would be nice to use something like libnm, but that's a next
step.

My goal was to get modest running with the ubuntu-embedded stuff,
and indeed, I have a patch for modest which enables that. I hope
to be able to commit that patch early next week, if the modest
team is happy with it.

Best wishes,
Dirk.