Re: Removal of depth

Philip Van Hoof wrote:
On Thu, 2007-11-22 at 10:02 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
Hi Philip,

I've just seen that you removed the depth. As I said in a recent mail about a hang regarding account cancels, we need it in order not to launch a g_idle while we're currently in the main loop.

Does this hang still happen with the patch that I've sent that refactors
the queue?

I haven't tried the patch. IMHO we should not change the depth thing until you don't commit the patch, because the current state of the trunk is unstable.

Br