Re: fix for high-prio messages that have attachments

O Martes 20/11/2007 ás 16:45, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema dicía...

> -	/* Set priority only if no other flags are found.
> -	   Normal priority is 00 so there's no other way to detect it */
> -	if (!(mask & ~TNY_HEADER_FLAG_PRIORITY_MASK)) {
> -		set_prio_mask (me, mask);
> -	}
> +	set_prio_mask (me, mask);

This patch was mine, it seems that the comment I put wasn't enough to
make it understandable :)

mask is the flag that is being set in tny_camel_msg_header_set_flag()
mask & TNY_HEADER_FLAG_PRIORITY_MASK are the bits concerning priority
mask & ~TNY_HEADER_FLAG_PRIORITY_MASK are the bits NOT concerning priority

!(mask & ~TNY_HEADER_FLAG_PRIORITY_MASK) is true if no bits are set
other than priority ones.

Here's the description of the original problem that patch solved:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/tinymail-devel-list/2007-October/msg00045.html

--
Alberto García González
http://people.igalia.com/berto/