Re: Disconnecting g_signal_connects in finalise
- From: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- To: tinymail-devel-list <tinymail-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: Dirk-Jan Binnema <Dirk-Jan Binnema nokia com>
- Subject: Re: Disconnecting g_signal_connects in finalise
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:31:14 +0100
On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 00:22 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 00:21 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > Hi there Dirk-Jan,
> > Note that the g_signal_connect in tny-maemo-conic-device.c at line 581
> > must be g_signal_disconnect'ed in the finalise of TnyMaemoConicDevice.
> > Else that "self" pointer that is used as user_data, can become a
> > dangling pointer.
> Same for the g_signal_connect_swapped in tny-maemo-conic-dummy-device.c
> I'll add sergio in CC because I think he worked a bit on this. I'll
> check these tomorrow too (as I might have copied those lines myself
> while splitting up the implementation into two files).
I fixed this ...
Philip Van Hoof, freelance software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev