Unit tests are functional again

I artificially made them work again by commenting out some things.

Why did I do that? Simple: the imap1.tinymail.org IMAP account is being
used by our good friends at the Modest team. Although the website states
quite clearly that this account is intended for unit testing only, it's
also true that it's the only account that will not be shut-off each
hour.

Which is probably why imap1 is being used as test account :-)

However, this will change soon. Each unit test launch (make check) will
automatically restart the server (some script that will be placed in the
Makefile.am) and that will effectively reset the mailboxes of it.

I hope our good friends understand that this is the initial purpose of
that IMAP1 account, and that this purpose has never changed :) nor wont.

The imap2.tinymail.org account, though, is suitable for development-
testing and making aggressive changes to both the folder structure and
folder content of the account.

I will consider setting the imap2 account to be reset only once or twice
per day, rather than hourly. I just hope that this doesn't mean that
somebody will start using the account to transfer his illegal stuff from
one part of the globe to another with (the hourly reset is intended to
make this a little less practical for such idiots).

Anyway .. the unit tests both compile and now pass 100% (although that's
artificially as ~ 5 of the test have been effectively disabled), the
Design By Contract clauses are also compiling now, and all correct too.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog