Re: Adding tny_camel_account_get_supported_secure_authentication().

Tinymail never return GList's. Each API in tinymail that wants to deal
with lists, needs to accept a TnyList instance. So a quick fix for that
is to keep the GList in the function, and at the end in stead of
returning it, walking it and filling in the TnyLisT using
tny_list_prepend

For example:
TnyList *list = tny_simple_list_new ();
tny_camel_account_get_supported_secure_authentication (self, list);
TnyIterator *iter = tny_list_create_iterator (list);
while (!tny_iterator_is_done (iter)) {

etc etc

TnyLists can only have GObject instances, so if you want to export a new
type, like a result-item then you need to make a small GObject. This is
for language bindings, indeed (no alien C struct instances)