RE: Priorities and attachments

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 16:58 +0200, Dirk-Jan Binnema nokia com wrote:

ps. re-adding the mailing list

> That looks fine; unless someone needs something finer-grained than
> important/not-important.

I doubt that.

Yes, you are right. It should be a strcasestr. But I'm not yet sure
whether the Content-Type is the best header for this. I'll ask around
first.

> (BTW, I noticed that eg. tny_mime_part_has_content_type does not
>  match case-insensitively)

I'm already waiting for your patch :) (I think it should do it case
insensitively and have it documented that way).

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog