Re: Almost trivial fix

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 15:18 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> find attached the fix to the issue described here:
> http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/ticket/35
>
> There were some possible fixes, I just took one, to add an if.

Commit please (add a ChangeLog entry too).

> Take into account that there is still a problem (talking from MUA
> developer POV) the exception is lost in this method, so there is no way
> in the client to know what happened.

There is a "last error" camel exception in TnyCamelAccountPriv I think,
for this purpose. Although that error is only made available if there a
a connection problem,

I would be okay with byreference passing the CamelException to the
function, or copying it to a byref GError **err if that err!=NULL

And then change all the callers to give or NULL or an err.