Re: Some fixes

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 19:24 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > The folder store used to create the change object was also wrong.
>
> -       change = tny_folder_store_change_new (TNY_FOLDER_STORE (self));
> +       change = tny_folder_store_change_new (into);
>
> Are you sure that it should be "into" as the store being changed?
> Because it's the parent store that is being changed, not the created or
> deleted folder.

The folder-store that you need to pass to TnyFolderStoreChange's
constructor is the one that is being changed. In case of deleting a
subfolder, it's not the subfolder being deleted that changed but the
parent of that subfolder being deleted that looses a subfolder.

Same for creations: it can't be the created one, as no one will be
listening for that one. For the deleted one: no one will keep listening
for that one (which reminds me to check whether in case a folder is
deleted, that all its observers are forcefully unsubscribed too).

Not the same in case of renames. It's not the parent that notices a
rename, it's the @self itself that feels the rename. Because other than
a name change, nothing to @self's state changed (it's not a destruction
nor a creation).

We can of course check this this evening a little bit more in-depth.