Re: Issue when retrieving emails

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 23:18 +0800, zhangbin wrote:

>     if I have more than one emai account,how can I retrieve all the
> emails of the accounts at once?
>     thanks!

You start with the account instance on which you use
tny_folder_store_get_folders, and do this recursively over every root
folder that you receive (so you do it with the child folders recursively
too). Then tny_folder_refresh on each folder, then
tny_folder_get_headers and then for each header tny_folder_get_msg.

You can also take a look at the libtinymail-queues work which is adding
a lot of utilities to do this in the background of your application.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog