Python bindings, final call

The Python bindings are compiling, but at runtime they seem to be
failing (at least sometimes).

I hereby offer 100 euros worth of presents split in two pieces of 50
euro (then I can tell my accountant that it's a business relation gift,
indeed) to whoever a) also comes to FOSDEM and b) fixes it up to the
level of making the current Python demo in tests/python work again
(without any warnings and with correct garbage collecting).

The problem with the Python bindings is that I really lack the time to
do this myself, yet I want to prepare a release candidate. It would be
very nice to see this included in the release candidate already.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog