Re: tny-merge-folder observer notification

There are warnings that need to be fixed. For instance, this passes a
TnyFolderObserver* to tny_folder_change_new() though that expects a
TnyFolder*:

static void
tny_merge_folder_update (TnyFolderObserver *self, TnyFolderChange
*change)
{
	TnyFolderChange* new_change = tny_folder_change_new (self);