Re: Folder-has-changed signals

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 20:53 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> We desperately need "subfolder-added", "folder-renamed",
> "subfolder-moved", "subfolder-removed" signals in TnyFolderStore, right?
>
> And emit's at the right locations and correct reaction in the default
> gtk models.

And maybe support for making it possible to let external situations also
emit them, for example in case a provider would support notification of
changes (for example via the IDLE). Although that would imply harder
changes like actually and actively going after the changed folders and
applying the change .. or just refreshing the folder-list at that point.

So maybe also a "foldertree-needs-sync" signal or something like that.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog