"Auwch" bug found

Under certain circumstances didn't the summary stuff work at all
anymore.

I fixed this. Don't worry, just svn up ;-) and your life will be normal
once more.

I'm improving bandwidth consumption and doing several things to prepare
camel-lite for the great and huge amount of patches that you guys are
going to send me that will add LEMONADE support to it.

So if you see strange commits and/or things breaking, yell hard. Run.
Save your dog or cat and daughters. Leave your wife and sons.

And tell me that I'm doing something wrong.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog