New camel-lite API, that isn't yet usable

I committed a new camel-lite API, that should not yet be used (and isn't
unless you start using it).

I commented-out the code that would otherwise run it (say it would
actually work, like maybe in a few weeks).

That new API is camel_store_get_recent_messages

It returns the latest CamelMessageInfo instances in a GPtrArray (the
recently added ones). Among the things that this needs is file locking
the status file (it's a new file that will be created in the folder's
cache directory case this functionality is used).

It also needs a clean way to share the IMAP connection to do background
things. Possibly a two-task queue where one task has a always priority
and this new task has a always-no-priority (unless in idle).

Basically, it needs a few clever minds to thing about certain thingies.

Or it needs a second connection with the IMAP service (which I see as a
lesser solution, as multiple connections aren't always a very good idea
on certain mobile networks).

Anyway .. I commented out the running of defect code, other than that ..
it's in trunk.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog