Re: Introduction of the TnyLockable

Issuing signals will always have to be done after you g_idle out of the
function. Well it doesn't have to be done that way, but then will your
signal handler run in the thread (and then you would need the gdk
locking, which is probably not what you want).

That's because the function is always launched in a thread.

so

static gboolean signal_launcher (gpointer data)
{
	g_signal_emit (...);

	return FALSE;
}

static char* my_get_pass_func (TnyAccount *a, ...)
{
	g_idle_add (signal_launcher, ...)

	return "the password";
}