Offline POP3 support (is not yet available)

I would like to stress that using POP3 offline is not yet supported in
tinymail as we speak.

What is written in this document would implement the offline POP3
support:

http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/wiki/CamelPopTypesAsDisco

Please do keep this in mind when starting to use tinymail! It will be
but at this moment isn't fully implemented (offline POP3 support).
Therefore wont tinymail work with a POP account when it's offline.

No it wont, really. I'm serious. Yes I am really serious.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog