Re: Problem with the demo UI

Yes, I/we still need to find a solution for this.

The problem is that it's possible that the alert_func function pointer
of the TnyAccountStore can be called by a thread.

Same for the get_pass_func and the forget_pass_func

I was thinking about using some GMainLoop magic ans synchronisation here
(letting the caller thread wait until the mainloop has finished
answering the question, and therefore has a return value for the
function itself)

A problem is that this should only come into play IF there is a mainloop
(which can be detected).

If somebody makes such a "execute it on the mainloop and wait for the
mainloop" functionality, that would be more than welcome.