Re: Partial message retrieval, the design

The Python bindings have been updated.

Next on the list is implementing the message retrieval in camel-lite
itself.

I'm not yet sure when I will have this finished (this is the hard part).

ps. For POP partial message retrieval, you will have to wait even
longer.

BUT! The good news is that you can help me! Really! :)

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog