Re: Some scripts for renaming *header* to *summary-item*

A new idea has been proposed:

Don't have a TnyHeader type, but let this be an implementation detail
for a TnyMsg implementation that is a proxy for a real TnyMsg.

In other words, the tny_folder_get_headers would become
tny_folder_get_msgs and you would get proxy TnyMsg instances in stead of
TnyHeader instances.

The TnyMsg type would gain the API of TnyHeader, and once needed would
the TnyMsg proxy instance create a real TnyMsg and proxy the expensive
properties and methods to the real.

And that way eliminate the need for a TnyHeader type.

I think this will be a 2.0 API change rather than a 1.0 one.

It would be great if somebody could make a wiki page for this with some
analysis and some pointers to the locations in the code that would have
to see major changing and refactoring: so that we can plan this a little
bit.

Same for Modest. I also wouldn't mind having the planning for Modest on
the same wiki page, btw.