Future items for tinymail

Future:

On-demand MIME parts. The default download mode will be like partial
message retrieval. At the time that the user needs a mime-part, it will
be downloaded. Entire messages are never downloaded (only mime parts are
downloaded, the HEADER and the 1 being just two of them).

Summary in multiple mmap()-ed files. Holes and letting it grow is the
current biggest problem with the summary storage of tinymail. In stead
of using one big mmap()ed file, I want to use multiple files.

The changeable data of the summary in a different file. The flags are
the only data that change. Yet changes to these flags cause full
rewrites of the summary mmap()ed files. I want to store the flags in a
different file on the filesystem.

Forward-without-download: Lemonade specifies the possibility to make a
message out of mime parts without having to get the mime parts locally.
For example forwarding a message without having to store the to-forward
message locally. This is done using some cooperation between the ESMTP
and the IMAP4 server. I want tinymail to support this.

Better synchronization: Right now if the first (oldest) message got
removed by another E-mail client, tinymail must fully remove the entire
local summary for it doesn't know the correct sequence numbers anymore.
I want tinymail to better cope with this, predict it and don't just
assume that everything has become incorrect. Usually most is still
correct and some extra code can figure out a lot things about this,
rather than just removing everything.

Incremental filling up the view (and the things that get caused by that,
which I will write about below this dialog of text): issuing the folder-
changed signal faster (for example each 1000th header) and passing it to
the folder-observers more early. Making demos for this and preparing the
tinymail API for it.

Incrementally filling up the view means that the user can start doing
things like downloading messages WHILE this is happening. I want
tinymail to open ONE second connection for this and ONLY if in the
background the main IMAP connection is in used CAUSED by a background
incremental download of summary information.