Re: Documenting the default components

On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 20:06 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Same story for the header-list-model (and please add your own document-
> ation to these documentations if you have something to add, I will
> correct yours if it's nonsense: so don't be afraid of adding things)
>
> http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/wiki/TnyGtkHeaderListModel

I added some subjects and more "code examples" to this item of the documentation:

Usage
Usage with a TnyFolderMonitor
The observer design pattern, abstract
The TnyFolderMonitor, in practice
And in code …
Caveat for above code
Configuring the GtkTreeView
Making it sortable
Caveat for above samples
Getting one TnyHeader instance from the model
Caveat for above sample