Removing, renaming and creating folders

While the demo-ui will usually auto-update itself in case no error
occurs, I noticed that some removals didn't really happen.

Especially when removing a root folder with subfolders, for example.

I also sometimes got the error "can't remove the root folder" while I
selected a non-root folder. This seemed to happen on newly created
folders.

Creating seemed to work fine, except for removing it afterwards,
renaming too. Although some creations in the beginning turned out rather
strange: it had created a folder with a subfolder "0" in it.

This is going to be camel-lite debugging too. It ain't going to be
really easy, but it has to be correct eventually, right?

I kindly advise people to use the test accounts and test servers for
this. You can really destroy your account if it goes wrong (yes I'm
serious).

If you destroy a test-server's mailbox, don't worry. After three hours
it will auto-recover on IMAP2. You can also ping me to get it fixed
faster. On IMAP1, just shut the service down and restart it, using the
website. It will have new folders ... and everything will be restored
for you.

People: please do test this, and help me find the bugs.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog