Re: Patch: use internal folder summary cache always

Please retest after updating your checkout, and verify the performance
improvements in these commits:

http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3216
http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3215
http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3214

I think those will solve your performance problem (local Maildir
folder's summaries where always re-created because the uids where never
found, because they never ended up in that hashtable, because the uid
was assigned after the item was put in the summary -- and therefore
after the item was inserted into the hashtable too --).