RFC 2047 decoder from GMime in Tinymail

Hi there,

http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3203 is Jeffrey Stedfast's
port of GMime's RFC 2047 decoder to Camel brought to Camel-lite.

This port should make a lot more badly formatted E-mails (especially
when the incorrectness is in the charset encoding, which is usually the
case) parsable by Tinymail-based E-mail clients.

I'm looking forward to let the people who are testing TnyBased E-mail
clients play with this. I expect a nice improvement.