Re: [Evolution-hackers] [patch] fixed incorrect rfc2047 decode for CJK header

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 18:22 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Hey Jacky,
>
> This is a port of your patch to Tinymail's camel-lite

For Tinymail's development: if we ever need to rollback this change,
it's revision 3191.

http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3191

I reviewed it, Jacky's patch looked good at first sight. I'm also test-
ing this with my own tests. It indeed seems to work for all special case
E-mails that we had so far and used to fail.