Re: Added new create_folder_async API to folder store (and 2)

Philip Van Hoof wrote:
On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 19:03 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:

I forgot to change the tny-camel-store-account.[ch] when adding the tny_folder_store_create_folder_async API (thanks Felipe for pointing me that). I'm attaching the patch with the changes in the store account and committing it.

Excellent. Indeed, in case of breaking trunk: please fix it with a
subsequent commit.
The releases branch, however, has a more strict regime of approval and
review per commit, API and ABI compatibility per version and etc etc.

Of course I didn't want to overpass the review process, it's just a matter of breaking things and quickly fixing them.

Br