No panic, I just merged some stuff

Tonight's merge is nothing to panic about. I just merged the bodystruct
branch to trunk.

However, this (new) code is disabled by not setting the receive-msg
strategy that ignites it all in the IMAP-folder implementation of
Tinymail.

The magic key to enable it can be found here:

static void
tny_camel_imap_folder_instance_init (GTypeInstance *instance, gpointer g_class)
{
        TnyCamelFolderPriv *priv = TNY_CAMEL_FOLDER_GET_PRIVATE (instance);

/* Disabled until after the first release
        if (priv->receive_strat)
                g_object_unref (priv->receive_strat);

        priv->receive_strat = tny_camel_bs_msg_receive_strategy_new ();

        return;
}

I will most likely make a --enable-something for Tinymail's 1.0. By
default this wont be enabled in Tinymail 1.0, though.

No significant API changes occurred. I tested all related operations
with today's Modest. Nothing existing got influenced by this.