Re: xpcom/gtkmozembed modules flags for tinymail

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 11:52 +0100, Alexander Sack wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 07:55:52PM +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> I think openssl would be a licensing issue because its incompatible
> with GPL. Do you just use standard features that could easily make use
> of gnutls?

That's why the default is to use NSS. A port of the OpenSSL code to
GnuTLS's OpenSSL-wrap is planned.

> > We have a very interesting bug in NSS/NSPR by the way. The coredump of
> > our tester regretfully revealed few information. Other than these
> > stacktraces.
>
> Do you have a testcase or steps on how to reproduce?

Regretfully we don't have this. This happened on the device of a user
who left his session running in IDLE for a night, after the crash the
application restarted automatically and the problem reoccurred
consistently. I don't know whether the problem still occurs now (I
should ask the tester about it).