Re: Patch that adds some API to the merge folder

On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 12:10 +0200, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:

> I'd like to add two new functions to the TnyMergeFolder API. These two
> ones are:
>
> void tny_merge_folder_remove_folder (TnyMergeFolder *self, TnyFolder
> folder);

This one sounds good

> gint tny_merge_folder_get_num_folders (TnyMergeFolder *self);

Either this and change tny_list_get_length to tny_list_get_num_items or
change this to tny_merge_folder_get_length or something. This feels a
little bit inconsistent in my opinion :-\

Any ideas? Thoughts?

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog