Re: Problem when moving folders

Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 13:11 +0200, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
>> I've just added a new ticket with the description. Basically the
>> recurse_copy is trying to recursively move one folder to one of its
>> childs, I guess we should check it before trying to do anything.
>>
>> http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/ticket/69
>
> I wonder if we can make the recursiveness stop rather than block it, and
> support the action by keeping the root folder in tact (in this case),
> just only deleting the items in it in delete_originals=TRUE (moving).

IMHO that is a weird behavior and I think that no user will expect
anything like that, so I'm not really in favor of that solution. I would
simply not allow it because it's a infinite recursive operation by
definition, and I believe also that it wouldn't subtract flexibility
from tinymail.

> What are your thoughts Sergio? Welcome back by the way, how was your
> vacation? :)

Thx :), it was OK, I relaxed myself a lot during these three weeks so
I'm back again with full-charged batteries.

Br