Apologises for ignoring the mailing list

Apologises for ignoring the mailing list a little bit.

This has obviously nothing to do with not being allowed to post the
status of certain things that are being done at this moment: you can
also follow-up in the ChangeLog for this.

I, however, just realised that by not posting about tinymail's progress
on the mailing list, I'm rendering the mailing-list unused as tool.

Which is not good, because it should be one of our primary communication
channels.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog