Re: About asynchronous operations

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 16:54 +0200, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:

> the camel implementation of asynchronous functions calls both the
> operation callback and the status callback in an idle call, so it could
> be possible that a status callback is called before the operation
> callback, is that a desired behaviour?

It's not non-desirable behavior. In other words: I didn't specify
whether the status callbacks should happen before or after the final
callback.

I do, however, specify that the final callback is the last to be
launched in the GMainLoop of the mainloop is available, and that the
status callbacks are launched while things are happening.

Is there a need to specify the order more clearly? Is there a possible
implementation solution (that ensures the order)?