Re: tinymail mono bindings

Hi guys,

2006/9/27, Bart Deleye <bart deleye gmail com>:
Hello guys,

 I've noticed on the tinymail mailing list that you have already started
creating the mono bindings for tinymail. I would like to know what you have
done so far

Well, there hasn't been any (public) progress since the thingie I
posted to the mailing list.  So i guess that's still the starting
point.  The C api has changed quite a lot since then, so some things
will probably need syncing.

and would like to start a conversation to plan the work and to
share some toughts/experiences on implementing/generating them. This to
avoid doing double work.

Good idea.  My idea was to first create bindings for the non-ui stuff
(libtinymail and libtinymail-camel bindings), make sure that they work
fine and discuss with Philip if the api looks fine.  If all that's
set, we can go on to create the others.

Maybe we should gather in an irc channel on gimpnet or freenode.  What
timezone are you guys in.  Philip and I are in CET.

Best Regards,
Thomas