Re: .NET Binding and tny-shared.h

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 16:31 +0200, Yoan BLANC wrote:

> I've some time to spend on TinyMail hoping that the bugs I'd before are
> magically gone ^^. The gapi2-parser is hunging on :
>
> #ifndef TNY_SHARED_H
>     // ...
> #endif

Hunging is hanging? As in that it stops parsing and keeps looping in
something?

Those ifndef's are actually dummy statements that are never compiled by
a compiler because TNY_SHARED_H is always defined. They are put there to
fool gtk-doc into believing that that is the location where it can find
the typedef.

Else gtk-doc will create a new sgml file with pointers to the forward
typedefs.

> The way I've found is to comment theses lines in the .h concerned. If
> someone has a feedback of gapi2-parser or know a workaround this problem.

Commenting them is going to break gtk-doc :-(. But you can try
putting /* and */ around the #ifndef and #endif. However. Always test
whether the gtk-doc documentation generation still works correctly.

> Thanks in advance,

Anyway, gapi2-parser shouldn't hang on this.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be