Re: missing dep in configure

2006/10/27, Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>:
On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 08:16 +0700, Markus Bertheau wrote:
> I'm getting this upon compilation, so there is probably a check for
> nspr missing in configure, or it's not working correctly. this is
> ubuntu 6.06 with all latest updates.

Right. This is a missing check in the camel's configure.ac (in
libtinymail-camel/camel-lite/configure.ac). I will try to figure out how
to add it.

Normally it should mark your system as one that will have no support for
SSL. It looks like it decided that yours does and tried nevertheless.
Resulting in not finding nspr.h of course.

Actually I have nspr.h in /usr/include/firefox/nspr (iirc).

When I get home today I can give you the output of the other command
you asked for, too.

Markus

--
Markus Bertheau <mbertheau gmail com>