Re: Mime part viewers, support for PGP, ICS files and others

On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 20:43 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> I'm working on this. Feel free to join.

> https://svn.tinymail.org/svn/tinymail/trunk/libtinymailui/tny-mime-part-view.h
> https://svn.tinymail.org/svn/tinymail/trunk/libtinymailui/tny-mime-part-view.c

I committed some major changes related to this stuff.

This indeed means that your custom TnyMsgView, which uses GtkHTML, isn't
going to work anymore. The idea now is to move that to a
TnyGtkHtmlMimePartView which implements TnyMimePartView. You will have
to create an extremely small TnyGtkHtmlMsgView by inheriting the
TnyGtkMsgView implementation and overloading two virtual methods.

You can take a look at the TnyMozEmbedMsgview and
TnyMozEmbedHtmlMimePartView implementations for a sample.

It's not fully functional and the feature to show the attachments is for
now removed. It will be reenabled once I create a TnyGtkFileMimePartView
or TnyGtkAttachmentMimePartView

Same for support for PGP/Seahorse and ".ics" attachments (which can then
be implemented as a button that says: register this meeting with Dates).

This is the (new) API:

http://tinymail.org/API/libtinymail-1.0/libtinymail-tny-mime-part-view.html
http://tinymail.org/API/libtinymail-1.0/TnyGtkTextMimePartView.html
http://tinymail.org/API/libtinymail-1.0/TnyMozEmbedHtmlMimePartView.html