Re: Sending-mails design wiki page updated

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 19:36 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > Thoughts, comments, ideas?
> >
> > http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/wiki/HelpDesignCodingSendSupp
> >

> I took a look at the page, it's quite nice but I have a doubt about the
> class diagram. Why the TnySendQueue is inheriting from TnyFolderStore?
> It has nothing to do with that, isn't it?

Because it contains two folders: the outbox and the sentbox. Hence it
becomes a folder store too.

It's not important. But doable/implementable. It doesn't need to be this
way. But we can consider this. It will make it work with the current
views in libtinymailui-gtk that already support TnyFolderStore.

For example showing the sent and outbox folders in a tree. It will be
adapting that view to accept any folder-store rather than only store
accounts (which is a trivial change from the current situation).

And that would be all there is to, to support viewing a send
configuration's out and sentboxes.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog