It works! (Was: You will see some fundamental changes in TnyMimePart and TnyMsg)

I'm proud to announce that rfc822 messages are now being displayed

For the people who don't know what rfc822 messages are: you know them:
they are the messages that are embedded in other messages. Typically
like forwards.

I'm now testing and implementing whether attachments and headers of such
an rfc822 message are also displayed correctly and other stuff like that
(the hard stuff).

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 12:11 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> The TnyMimePart interface will get the get_parts, add_part and del_part
> APIs, whereas the TnyMsg wont have it anymore.
>
> This is fundamentally more correct since a message is just a (multipart)
> mime part with one or more mime parts in it. Which basically means that
> a mime part can always contain zero or more other mime parts (in case
> the mime part is a multipart).
>
> This is of course going to aid supporting rfc822 messages
>
> Etc etc etc.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog