Re: Demo Ui

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 19:09 +0800, Nitin Mahajan nokia com wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am getting following error while trying with the Demo Ui.  Could
> anyone give any hints on that. The network manager is what comes along
> with the fedora Core 5 installation.

This warning basically means that your Network Manager setup is
incorrect.

It's a network manager glib API call that determines this, not tinymail.
So it can't be a bug in Tinymail (nor does tinymail print all this, the
printing is done by the library itself).

Tinymail will default to offline status in case the API said that the
network manager installation is invalid. On the demo ui there's a button
which makes it possible to force the online status manually.